Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Mickael Istria
Gesendet: 24 February 2009 14:26
An: Java Workflow Toolbox
Betreff: Re: AW: [jwt-dev] Separate Bugzilla "Yearly Release" component
into2 components: Releng and "Yearly release"

Hello Florian,

I agree that the Releng related bugs should be linked to another address,
such as jwt.releng-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx.
And "Yearly Release" bugs should be put on the right component (releng or
we) according to their content (build/test/p2... or code requirements).

Then it seems like we are OK on this topic!

Regards,
Mickael