Re: AW: [jwt-dev] Separate Bugzilla "Yearly Release" component into 2 components: Releng and "Yearly release"

Hello Florian,

I agree that the Releng related bugs should be linked to another address, such as jwt.releng-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx. And "Yearly Release" bugs should be put on the right component (releng or we) according to their content (build/test/p2... or code requirements).

Then it seems like we are OK on this topic!

Regards,
Mickael

Florian Lautenbacher a écrit :
Hi Mickael,

I would agree to the new Bugzilla component. Right now the yearly release
bugs are all send to jwt.we-inbox@eclipse, because I didn't ask for an own
mailing address for this one. Shall we now asks for an own email address for
jwt.releng-inbox@eclipse? Otherwise people only interested in the workflow
editor will get messed up with a lot of emails they are not at all
interested in...

Best regards and "hellau", "alaaf", "wehri-wehro" or simply "Happy
carnival",

Florian