Re: AW: AW: [jwt-dev] JWT Galileo M5 build

Hi all,

I downloaded a Galileo M5 platform and tried the latest JWT integration
build from this afternoon, and it seems that all main issues Florian
notified us (Editor that does not open & icons on toolbar) are solved.
Then I ran a stable build and updated Galileo build files. If one wants
something to be changed before M5, then he should speak now or forever hold
his peace ;) I don't know at what time will the Galileo build take place,
but I don't think it would be safe to kick another build after midday.

Mickael

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/jwt/integration-update-site/site.xml