[jwt-dev] JWT-Workflow Administration and Monitoring (WAM)

Hello,

I'm a student in the Université de Technologie de Belfort-Montbéliard in France. I'm using your JWT-WE for my stady and research, and I find that the part of WAM will be more useful for our research, so could you please give me some more information than that in this page http://www.eclipse.org/jwt/components/wam/index.php ? I really want this plugin with the fonction of administration and monitoring of workflow. Thank you so much in advance.

Best regards,

Jing

Back to the top