AW: [jwt-dev] Project Tree Organisation

Hi Mickael,

I like the idea of improving the project structure on the CVS very much :)

In my opinion the structure you propose would be reasonable and easy to
understand. However I recall that we once talked about separating WE plugins
into examples and productive plugins. Is this still planned? I personally
would vote in favor of this distinction. Also, maybe there should be a
plugins directory in aspects for the plugins that build upon the aspects
feature (like dynamic properties) but Marc is probably knows better if this
would make sense.

Regards,
Chris