[jwt-dev] Questions concerning Aspects

Hi Marc,

I had a look at the branch including the Aspects part and got a few questions about it:

- In ConfModel there are several properties: one of them (useEmbeddedConf) is of type EBooleanObject, another one (cachedNoMissingProfile) of type EBoolean. Why this difference?
- What is the meaning of cachedNoMissingProfile?
- AspectInstance is now defined in the conf-model as well as in the we-metamodel itself, but it seems they are different classes. Is this on purpose or did you just not yet remove the AspectInstances from the we-metamodel? (probably this needs still to be done as described in #241567?)
- Do you have a description what to do in which steps when creating a new Aspect (something like a mini-tutorial?)? First, create the conf-file, then create the .ecore, link them in a plugin, etc.? If so, I could test it and assist you in writing an overall tutorial with screenshots, etc.
- Is the description about Aspects on http://wiki.eclipse.org/JWT_Metamodel still actual or are there mostly old thoughts ?(probably the requirements won't have changed ;-)

Best regards and have a nice weekend,

Florian

Back to the top