Re: [jwt-dev] jwt editor installation

Hi Charles,

I am also moving to Ganymede. However, I am still using a JDK 1.5, and until now, I don't have any problem.

I started from a Ganymede plug-in editor version.
Take a look at the dependencies that are broken in the MANIFEST.MF file and install everything required. Start by installing Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) and Graphical Edition Framework (GEF) from Ganymede project.
I think you don't require anything else for the project you listed.

I'll start a wiki page that is aimed to contains information for JWT contributors.

Good luck.
Mickael

Souillard Charles a écrit :
Hi all,

I am trying to install jwt editor and to use xpdl features to generate a XPDL file from my designed process in jwt model.
I now know that eclipse 3.4 is required and JDK 1.6
Can you tell me where I can find a list of necessary plugins I need to install (update-site list ?) to have my jwt projects (we, transformation-base, xpdl) compiling successfuly in eclipse ? Maybe you have a doc which list all these plugins starting from a eclipse 3.4.0 classic or developper ?

Maybe this is newbie questions but I am a bit lost in all EMF/GEF/draw2d and a lot of others plugins dependencies...

thanks
Charles

Back to the top