[jwt-dev] jwt editor installation

Hi all,

I am trying to install jwt editor and to use xpdl features to generate a XPDL file from my designed process in jwt model.
I now know that eclipse 3.4 is required and JDK 1.6
Can you tell me where I can find a list of necessary plugins I need to install (update-site list ?) to have my jwt projects (we, transformation-base, xpdl) compiling successfuly in eclipse ? Maybe you have a doc which list all these plugins starting from a eclipse 3.4.0 classic or developper ?

Maybe this is newbie questions but I am a bit lost in all EMF/GEF/draw2d and a lot of others plugins dependencies...

thanks
Charles
--
Bull, Architect of an Open World TM