[jwt-dev] Extension point for views

Hi all,

there is now a first version of an extension point for external views available. By this it is possible to define a view-file in an external plugin and select this view in the workflow editor. This is a first step for the extension of the metamodel (either properties to existing classes in the metamodel or whole new classes), since all extensions must be made visible in a corresponding view.
So, hopefully in the near future, the metamodel can be extended in a plugin that extends jwt-we and a view can be defined in this plugin which is then displayed in jwt-we. For more information and a sample plugin implementation which uses this extension point, please have a look at bug 238259 (and its attachment).

Best regards,

Florian

---------------------------------------
 Dipl.-Inf. Florian Lautenbacher