[jwt-dev] How to add some code that is run when a property is changed?

Hello,

The title of the mail is maybe clear enough, but I will give you a concrete example of what I wish to do:

I want that when someone set the property "Interface" of the WebServiceApplication (I assumed that this interface is the location of wsdl file, this is just a "proof of concept"), JWT tries to get the Java interface that matches this WSDL, and then set the value of JavaClass property to this result.

However, I did not find how to to this, except by changing the implementation of WebServiceApplication in the metamodel (but this is - in my opinion - a very bad solution to get what I want). I saw a system of notifications, but I did not understood it enough to know if it is the good way.

Do you have any clue about how to implement this (kind of) feature?

Thanks in advance
Mickael

Back to the top