Re: [jubula-dev] Extension Object Mapping Not Found

Hello Jim,

unfortunately there are quite a few places that might cause your extension not to work (this list does not claim to be exhaustive):

- please check whether the ITE extension bundle is installed, resolved and active

- please make sure that it includes all relevant information e.g. the resources/-folder in the binary build

- please make sure that the project within the ITE is using the correct toolkit you're extending (in your case rcp)

On the RC side you should check that

- the RC extension fragment is installed, resolved correctly bound to it's host bundle

- the host bundle ID is correct - I think your case of writing a 3.x and 4.x compatible extension for this nebula widget it should be "org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp.swt"

- the class files get compiled with an AUT compatible Java version

- the AUT start does not fail due to http://eclip.se/454545

- your Adapter Factory get's loaded, registered and asked for an adapter instance for the custom widget type you're extending

With best regards,

MarkusT

--

BREDEX GmbH

Mauernstr. 33

38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0

Fax:  +49-531-24330-99

http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Andreas Vogel, Ulrich Obst, Achim Lörke

Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450