[jubula-dev] Extension Object Mapping Not Found

I am working to support for a PShelfItem.  I currently have the toolkit installed into the ITE and the adapter and tester installed into my RCP application.  I get no errors in the logs and my plugins are running.  When going into Object Mapping mode I do not get the green box around the PShelfItems.  When looking at the log I don not see the PSHelfItems in the SwtAUTHierarchy.  Where can I start looking to debug this?

Thanks!

JIM DAVISON | Software Architect | Compuware Mainframe Solutions

jim.davison@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | O: +1 313 227 5632

Compuware.com/mainframe  |  Facebook   | Twitter  | Blog

20391_Workbench_email_sig

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it

Back to the top