[jubula-dev] Configuration error while executing most test steps

I'm attempting to port an RCP Jubula toolkit/rc extension from version 1.3 to 2.1. I got most of it to work but I'm running into a similar problem as previously reported by Michi (http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/jubula-dev/msg00294.html).

My toolkit extension and the rc fragment get started and I can map the control but most test steps I try failed with a "Configuration Error".
For example I can get the "Click" action to work but not "Check Enablement".  I also get my tester method (Verify Control Data) to work correctly.

I have attached my projects hoping you can point me in the right direction and help me debug the problem.

Thanks
Victor.