Re: [jubula-dev] easily check into source control?

Hi!

As far as I know Jubula Stores the test projects in a database. However you can export them into xml files, which can be stored in version control systems. Another not that nice solution is to save for example the embedded database as binary file into version control.

Regards,

Gábor