From: jubula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jubula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Achim Lörke
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 12:46 PM
To: Jubula platform and tools development
Subject: Re: [jubula-dev] easily check into source control?

Hi

Jubula stores its working data in a database to allow multi user access to tests.

There is an import/export function which uses XML storage. Import/export is available in the GUI client and from the command line.

The core development team uses that XML data with a git repository (every other SCM would be fine) to do the nightly regression tests in a continuous integration system.

Hope that helps

Achim