Re: [jubula-dev] Contribution: Generate Random Numbers

Debugging the RC component involves remote debugging and is described here:
http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/topic/org.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help/html/reference/node47.html

Once you're able to debug the AUT(+RC), you should be able to see a lot more clearly what is going on. A good starting point might be to set an Exception breakpoint for org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.exception.EventSupportException.

As far as licensing goes, the EPL and Apache license are compatible in the sense that it is legal to include Apache-licensed libraries in EPL products. However, the Eclipse Foundation (in order to simplify an otherwise impossibly complex licensing scheme) imposes additional restrictions on Eclipse Projects. This is extrapolated from my impressions as a rookie Eclipse Committer, so anything I say on the topic should be taken with a grain of salt. A document on the topic that may present a more complete (and accurate) picture can be found here:
www.eclipse.org/org/documents/Eclipse_IP_Policy.pdf

 - Zeb