[jnosql-dev] Announcing Eclipse JNoSQL Version 1.0.4 - New Features and Fixes

Dear Eclipse JNoSQL Community,

We are excited to announce the release of Eclipse JNoSQL version 1.0.4! This release comes with several important fixes and improvements that enhance the overall functionality and reliability of the framework.

Key Highlights in Version 1.0.4:

  1. Fixes for Constructor and Generics Type Handling: In response to community feedback, we have addressed and resolved issues related to constructor and generics type handling. This improvement ensures a more seamless experience when working with Eclipse JNoSQL.

  2. Enhanced Handling of Null Values in Embeddable Documents: We have improved the handling of null values when embeddable to documents, providing a more robust and reliable solution.

For a detailed list of changes and updates, please refer to the release notes on our GitHub repository:
https://github.com/eclipse/jnosql/releases/tag/1.0.4

As we move forward, our next step involves upgrading the Jakarta Data to the latest version and incorporating the newest features from the specifications.

Stay tuned for future announcements as we continue to enhance Eclipse JNoSQL to meet the evolving needs of our community.

We appreciate your ongoing support and contributions to Eclipse JNoSQL.

For additional details and updates related to specific databases, please visit:

--

Thanks a lot,

Twitter | Linkedin | Youtube

Back to the top