Re: [jnosql-dev] Announcing Eclipse JNoSQL Version 1.0.3 with Exciting Database Upgrades and Project Enhancements

We have an article about: https://dzone.com/articles/navigating-nosql-a-pragmatic-approach-for-java-dev

On Sun, Dec 3, 2023 at 7:26 AM Otavio Santana <otaviopolianasantana@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Eclipse JNoSQL Community,

We are thrilled to announce the release of Eclipse JNoSQL version 1.0.3, featuring significant updates, database enhancements, and project fixes that elevate the overall performance and user experience. This release reflects our commitment to delivering a robust, feature-rich solution for NoSQL databases.

Key Database Upgrades:

  1. MongoDB Driver (v4.11.1): We upgraded the MongoDB driver to version 4.11.1 to ensure compatibility and leverage the latest features.

  2. Hazelcast (v5.3.6): Updated Hazelcast to version 5.3.6, providing improved distributed caching and in-memory data grid capabilities.

  3. Apache Solr (v9.4.0): Upgraded Apache Solr to version 9.4.0, enhancing full-text search functionality and performance.

  4. Jedis (v5.0.2): Updated Jedis to version 5.0.2, optimizing the interaction with the Redis database.

  5. OrientDB Library (v3.2.24): Updated the OrientDB library to version 3.2.24, incorporating the latest features and improvements.

  6. Elasticsearch Library (v8.11.0): Upgraded the Elasticsearch library to version 8.11.0, providing advanced search capabilities.

  7. DynamoDB Library (v2.21.21): Updated the DynamoDB library to version 2.21.21, ensuring compatibility with the latest DynamoDB features.

  8. Couchbase Library (v3.4.11): Upgraded the Couchbase library to version 3.4.11, improving performance and stability.

  9. ArangoDB Library (v7.2.0): The ArangoDB library was updated to version 7.2.0, offering enhanced support and compatibility.

Project Fixes and Enhancements:

  • Addressed issues in Eclipse JNoSQL Lite, ensuring a smoother user experience.
  • Implemented enhancements in update methods, enhancing overall project functionality.

Upcoming Features:

In the next version, we are committed to:

  • Improved support for Jakarta Data version 1.0.0-M2.
  • Enhanced JPMS (Java Platform Module System) support, providing better modularization.

We encourage you to explore the latest release on our GitHub repository:

Your feedback is invaluable, and we appreciate your ongoing support. Thank you for being a part of the Eclipse JNoSQL community.

--

Thanks a lot,

Twitter | Linkedin | Youtube

--