Re: [jnosql-dev] [ 5 reasons to use JNoSQL ]

Congratulations Boaglio, I liked the examples of the world cup, good spot!

Best,
Rafael

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 12:33 PM Otávio Gonçalves de Santana <otaviopolianasantana@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 10:24 PM Fernando Boaglio <fernando@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi guys,

This afternoon I introduced my 20 minute JNoSQL presentation more focused on bring more users than explain internal behaviour.

I think I got a positive feedback, luckily Otávio  was there to answer some (all?) questions.

The 5 reasons I choose:

1 - Code first, choose later;
2 - Don't need to be a NoSQL expert to use it;
3 - Standard Architecture;
4 - Hybrid database support (multi-model);
5 - Otávio (he is always there for you) !

This is the presentation (sorry, they are in Portuguese):

They took a picture of the whole group, but I don't have it yet.  =/