Re: [jnosql-dev] [ 5 reasons to use JNoSQL ]

Hi Boaglio,

That's great! I want to see the presentation later if it's recorded.

My 5 reasons:

Easier than JPA
Possibility to manipulate NoSQL with Java directly
It has a clean architecture
High performance
No need to know NoSQL technologies so deeply

Rafael