Re: [jnosql-dev] Time to think about the API shape.

Yes, both will be the RI.

On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 11:48 AM Lucas Furlaneto <lucasfurlaneto.s@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
JNoSQL is very stable and with a lot of features.

While the EE4J process is not ready, we can start to think about the API, TCK and the spec.

And about the reference implementation? We will use Artemis and Diana?

Lucas Furlaneto