Re: [jnosql-dev] Time to think about the API shape.

ok, here we go =)

1 - How will we handle JNoSQL version in the API ?

2 - This compatibility test is regarding db drivers versions ?

3 - Metrics is a great idea, but how intrusive is to use it ?

4 - (not really related to this email but...) - MongoDB 4 will handle transactions among its documents even in different collections, is it something like this planned in the JNoSQL roadmap ?