Re: [jnosql-dev] JNoSQL Aphrodite

The multimodel is a NoSQL database whose support more than one type, so they need to implement each API those they have support and each model will have its syntax. The structures of these types are different, so it a developer need to think different to each category as well.

IMHO: try to reduce to just one will lose the diversity that NoSQL has, I mean, why should we do "select value from Bucket where key = 'key' to key-value type when a developer can retrieve the information exclusively from the key?

Ps: The idea is not to eliminate the provider query, e.g.: ArangoDB has a unique query to all databases that it supports, the AQL.

What do you think about that?