[jnosql-dev] JNoSQL Aphrodite

Hello everyone, In the last month I was studying the good way to introduce query as String in the JNoSQL project and finally I have a draft code.

So, it was born JNoSQL Aphrodite, the project that reads and convert the query:

why this name?
I'm not creative, that is just to keep the Goodness line and the logo I thought the JNoSQL duke logo with a heart at the tip of the arrow, yeah like a cupid.

That is the syntax that I have in my mind:

Also, if you have any question, please let me know.

ps: Guys, please feedbacks as draft anything can be changed.

Thoughts?

--
Otávio Gonçalves de Santana

Back to the top