Re: [jnosql-dev] Spec Status

I think we should submit a JSR and wait for Eclipse Foundation definition about EE4J process.

Eclipse is discussing about EE4J and maybe we can use javax.nosql or just maintain org.jnosql

Lucas Furlaneto

Right now, we're stuck in the specification process.
Briefly, Java EE has moved to Eclipse Foundation and them still discussion about their process yet.
So, there're questions that still remain:

  • Should we submit a JSR then EE4J?
  • What about the package name API? Should we submit a JSR just to keep the javax.nosql?
  • What is the submission lifecycle? Could we use a JSR as a template?

ps: I'm sending these question to EE4J too.

--
Otávio Gonçalves de Santana