[jnosql-dev] JNoSQL TCK

As we saw in the previous email, the focus in this one is more in tests, so the more code cover, also we'll get more know-how to write the TCK.
A Technology Compatibility Kit (TCK) is a suite of tests that at least nominally checks a particular alleged implementation of a Java Specification Request (JSR) for compliance, e.g.: document implementation need to run the document TCK to check if they're ok.

So, we need to first:

  • Wait for EE4J PMC, please, check the JSR status email
  • Split between API and implementation
  • Check the name package that could be either org.ee4j.nosql, ee.ee4j.nosql, javax.nosql or just keep the org.jnosql
  • Create a TCK based on this API.

--
Otávio Gonçalves de Santana

Back to the top