[jnosql-dev] Pointer to Eclipse project

Hi,

So far the public facing Project page still has no link to the Eclipse Project (eclipse.org/jnosql or https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.jnosql)

Like other Projects including OpenHAB/SmartHome, MicroProfile or companies behind Eclipse Projects like https://codenvy.com/ there seems nothing wrong in a „vanity“ page or even a community on top of an Eclipse Project, but as we should see at least some of the repositories migrated to Eclipse.org and this Mailing list also runs on Eclipse already, we should mention the Eclipse pages somewhere in the public Project page, too.

Regards,

Werner

Back to the top