[jnosql-dev] JNoSQL current status

Hello everyone, just an update from this month.

Spread the tools

We still working mainly on documentation, post on blogs and also presentation.
On the next month, we'll have two presentations about JNoSQL from Ivan, Daniel and Me at The developer conference in Florianópolis.

Also, we're planning a nice tour of USA among some cities:

May:
  • 9 (Tue) - Austin
  • 10 (Wed) - San Antonio
  • 11 (Thu) - Huston
  • 13 (Sat) - Dallas
  • 16 (Tue) - New Orleans
  • 18 (Thu) - Atlanta
  • 20 (Sat) - Orlando
  • 23 (Tue) - Chicago

We have a presentation template that anyone can use it:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1am7SqJfUPwiidBrDfEK8veSwmI3SuE4E-rhaieczpxA/edit?usp=sharing

On JSR

We wrote a proposal and now we're looking for more partners to help us on this JSR.
We still reviewing the documentation:

Study cases:

We still looking for more cases and tests on the API to give some feedbacks and fixes on the code, until now we got:

  • Fixes subdocument insertion on MongoDB and Couchbase
  • Fixes insertion on Couchbase when the document is an Iterable
  • Fixes compatibility on Artemis to Open web beans
  • Adds Cassandra User Defined type support
  • Adds Redis counter support
  • Ads Redis SortedSet support
  • Fixes Artemis query method

--