Re: [jgit-dev] Updating jetty, java and moving from javax.servlet to jakarta.servlet

Hi,

 Overall it sounds good. I am only worried about the javax to jakarta servlet change. I don't know the current plumbing well nor how complicated it is to move to the new API. Could we have something like a "pre-7.0" branch to get a first taste of these changes before hitting master?

 Thanks!

Ivan