Re: [jgit-dev] SshSessionFactory configuration

If you're using the JGit Command API classes, is TransportConfigCallback  sufficient for your needs?

http://download.eclipse.org/jgit/docs/jgit-3.1.0.201310021548-r/apidocs/org/eclipse/jgit/api/TransportConfigCallback.html

For instance, if a client needs to replace the SshSessionFactorys on any SSHTransport used, they can set the TransportConfigCallback on the JGit API command - once the transport has been created by the command, the callback will be invoked and passed the transport instance, which the client can then inspect and configure as necessary.