[jgit-dev] SshSessionFactory configuration

Hi folks,
Unless I'm missing something, the only way to specify the SshSessionFactory to use is to SshSessionFactory.setInstance(). This is static, which is a little unfortunate. (Also, the underlying static field isn't volatile, so writes to it have no cross-thread memory visibility guarantees.)

I'd like to make it configurable on a more granular level. It looks like the TransportCommand subclasses are a good place to be able to configure this. Alternately, perhaps it would be nice to specify it on the Git instance. (Or, maybe both.) Do people have suggestions on an approach to making this configurable?

-Marshall

Back to the top