Re: [jetty-users] Question about ALPN when embedding Jetty inside an OSGi bundle

Thank you Joakim,

I looked into SpiFly and it seems quite complex. It sounds to me like it is targeted at crossing bundle boundaries through ServiceLoaders while all I want is for Jetty (which is an internal implementation detail of my bundle) to use its own ALPN implemenation. Nothing ServiceLoader, ALPN or even Jetty/Servlet should be visible outside the bundle. I am not doing HTTP whiteboard at the OSGI level and do not want to deploy Jetty as OSGI bundle(s). If I could hardwire my embedded Jetty to its ALPNProvider and forsake ServiceLoader altogether that would be my prefered solution. Is that in any way possible?

Cheers, Silvio