[jetty-users] Question about ALPN when embedding Jetty inside an OSGi bundle

I have Jetty 12.0.5 embedded inside an OSGi bundle with all dependencies embedded. Jetty starts normally and I can get it working with a HTTP listener. But when I add the code to add HTTPS support I get an error at startup:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No Server ALPNProcessors!

The jetty-alpn-server and jetty-alpn-java-server artifacts are included in the bundle JAR as embedded dependency but the ALPN processor still can not be found, probably because the OSGi class loader is incompatible with how the search for ALPN processors works.

Does anyone know how I can resolve this?

Cheers,

Silvio

Back to the top