Re: [jetty-users] Problem reading POST body with embedded Jetty 12.0.x

Hi Greg,

Thanks. The particular parts of the application are maintenance oriented and not particularly performance critical but I would love to learn more about this.

For now, my priority lies with getting our application running on Jetty 12. I was expecting to have to do quite some modifications to the application code since we use Jetty in embedded mode. Actually it was a lot easier than I expected and this issue is the last thing that keeps us from moving to Jetty 12. Not bad so far but I would be very happy to get this out of the way.

If you have any suggestions as to what I could do to shed more light on the issue please let me know.

Cheers,

Silvio