Re: [jetty-users] Can't edit files, locked by server

Use Linux ????

Well if you insist on using insecure clunky operating systems like Windows, then what you need to do is to stop Jetty keeping any file references at all open.  So stopping file mapped buffer usage is a good step, but you probably also need to set up a zero sized static content cache.  setting param maxCacheSize to 0 should help.    Tell us how that goes.

cheers