Re: [jetty-users] Cache-control

John,

Can you capture some examples of headers from requests and responses that are not being cached.
Also can you describe how you are serving the content as well?  Is the CSS just static content? Do you have any filters involved?

If you think there is a problem once  you have the headers, opening an issue is probably a better way to discuss.

cheers