[jetty-users] Cache-control

I have a webapp which I recently upgraded to use Jetty 9.4.30 and I'm suddenly finding that CSS stylesheets are occasionally not loaded, and I have to reload the affected pages to make them display correctly.

Looking at the browser cache, I find that absolutely nothing is being cached. This is true for both Firefox and Chrome. (AFAIK it used to cache static resources before the upgrade to 9.4.30, but I might be wrong about that...)

Does anyone have any idea why this might be, and what I can do to find out more about what's going on?

--
John English

Back to the top