Re: [jetty-users] HTTP 504 Gateway timeout issue

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 3:51 PM Dániel Sali
<daniel.sali@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for the quick reply, unfortunately, I'm not using the ProxyServlet and I still get an error.

[snip]

Your application calls request.startAsync(), but does not specify the
async context timeout, which by default is 30 seconds.
You want to do

AsyncContext asyncContext = request.startAsync();
asyncContext.setTimeout(/* your value here*/);

Use 0 to set an infinite timeout (i.e. your application must resume
the processing explicitly).

--
Simone Bordet
----