[jetty-users] HTTP 504 Gateway timeout issue

Hi all,

I'm writing a REST API in Scala, where an endpoint takes a bit of time to process (>30s), and when I send a POST request to the endpoint, the embedded Jetty server (9.4.26.v20200117) returns an HTTP 504 timeout error.

I've tried increasing the idleTimeout setting for the HTTP connector, but I still get the same error after 30 seconds.

Could you give me pointers on what could be causing this?

Thanks and regards,
Daniel Sali

Back to the top