Re: [jetty-users] Request Log Format

There were 2 changes that impacted you.

First was the correction to how HttpServletRequest.getRequestURI() should function.
The Jetty 9.3.x behavior was not following the Servlet Spec, this was corrected in Jetty 9.4.x to only return the path.

The second correction was that we were logging the URI as seen after various rewrites / redirects / etc...
This was corrected in 9.4.x to log the origin URI as seen on the HTTP request line.

The existing org.eclipse.jetty.server.CustomRequestLog needs a new option to show the complete HttpURI (scheme and host included).
Feel free to file a request for a new feature at https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/issues

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx