[jetty-users] Does Jetty Uses Session to Set the Principal in HTTP Request

Hi team,

My question is as the subject state. My issue is the login request does have
the principal by calling getUserPrincipal. But after logging in, the second
request has a null principal. Besides, neither of the requests have
sessions. So I'm wondering if Jetty uses session information to set the
principal in HTTP request. Do appreciate your help!

Best

--
Sent from: http://jetty.4.x6.nabble.com/Jetty-User-f3247280.html

Back to the top