Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9.4.24 prints warning messages to stderr

Hello Simone,

FYI: I just downgraded my test-environment to 9.4.20 and the same exceptions appear with FF. No warnings with Chrome btw. So the FF issue is not something that appeared in a recent version. For some reason my FF 70.0.1 intermittently stumbles. We have been running http/2 for a couple of months now and these error reports are all very recent. Maybe they changed something in FF that suddenly causes this.

I am considering reverting to HTTP 1.1 for now.

Kind regards,

Silvio