Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9.4.24 prints warning messages to stderr

Hi Simone,

Sorry for the fragmented posts but I stumbled onto something that may be of interest:

In my testing environment the script code that returns the static resources in fact failed to use a buffered input stream on the files. After changing that and testing with Chrome the warning messages have gone away. The testing scenario I use now used to produce at least 4-8 warnings when using Chrome and now the log stays clear. With Firefox exceptions still appear but the number has decreased significantly.

For what its worth: disabling http/2 makes all exceptions and warnings go away but that will probably not surprise you.

Cheers,

Silvio

Back to the top