Re: [jetty-users] Jetty http2 client request hangs indefinitely

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 2:09 PM Santhosh Kumar <santhosh89j@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Enabling Debug logs in production servers are real headache, anyhow I ll try to get the logs somehow. My doubt is *first* request you mean whether its a very first request fired by the client or the first request which hangs?

What I see from the dump is that the requests get queued and there are
no established connections.
Since it is the first request that triggers the connection opening, I
want to see the debug logs to understand why the connection
establishment failed, and how it failed (as any failure should have
aborted the queued requests).
You make requests by host or by IP address (i.e. is DNS involved)?

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top