[jetty-users] CLIENT-CERT authentication with Jetty

Hi Team

Hope your doing Great!!

My Java application was running in Karaf. For our dashboard login(UI portal) till we now we are using FORM based authentication method.

<auth-method>FORM</auth-method>

Now we need to change the UI authentication to Certificate Based.  From our org.ops4j.pax.web.cfg file we points to Jetty.xml where we are having all our configuration.

I tried a lot in internet to get a best example but I hardly got examples for CLIENT-CERT authentication.

Can you please direct me to an example from which I can get an idea about what to configure in org.ops4j.pax.web.cfg ,jetty.xml and web.xml such that my UI works with certificate based authentication .

Please do the needful.

Thanks a lot in advance

Regards

Sai Shankar