Thanks for this, I have opened a feature request at https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/issues/3863. That mode you describe would do fine for me.

Kind regards,

Silvio

On 09-07-19 08:18, Greg Wilkins wrote:

Silvio,

Open a feature request on github and we'll look at this.   It might be simply that we can add a mode that if no SNI matches are found then we don't delegate to the normal key manager..... At least that would work if you have all SNI capable keys.   If there is no SNI match and you want to select from only those certs that don't have SNI, that will be more difficult.

cheers