Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9.4.12 Server logs not being created

I got it, thank you.

In Jetty9.4.12, there is only one log created by date even if server restarts, whereas earlier whenever server was started it creates multiple files for same date. Please let me know where to configure for creation of multiple logs based on server restart