Re: [jetty-users] Jetty intermittently refusing requests (ConnectException)

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 7:52 PM, Sean Dawson <seandawson2015@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Except for under extremely heavy load at customer site, it's been
> very intermittent. And we can't manage to reproduce yet.

It may be some network element between client and server (e.g.
routers, load balancers, proxies) and perhaps also Windows
antiviruses.
Can you exclude those ? Is it a direct connection through a switch ?

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top