[jetty-users] Disable Cache of Static Content in Embedded Jetty

Hi,

How can I disable the caching of static content in embedded Jetty?

My embed code is like so (removed unrelated lines):

WebAppContext webapp = new WebAppContext();
webapp.setConfigurationClasses(new String[]{

    "org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebInfConfiguration"
   ,"org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebXmlConfiguration"
   ,"org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.MetaInfConfiguration"
   ,"org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.FragmentConfiguration"
   ,"org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.JettyWebXmlConfiguration"
   ,"org.eclipse.jetty.annotations.AnnotationConfiguration"
});
Server server = new Server();
server.setHandler(webapp);
WebSocketServerContainerInitializer.configureContext(webapp);
server.start();

The problem is that I have a _javascript_ file that is not updating when I modify it.  The browser (Chrome) keeps showing "200 (from cache)" and the contents are unchanged.

Any ideas? TIA!
--

Igal Sapir Lucee Core Developer Lucee.org

Back to the top