Re: [jetty-users] Disable Cache of Static Content in Embedded Jetty

Igal,

I don't think it is the jetty cache, as that only applies to static content rather than JSPs.
It is probably the configuration of the JSP Servlet, which would be in the webdefault.xml descriptor included in the jetty-servlet.jar

The other thing to check is that it is not the browser cache.

regards